I have had two procedures done by Dr. Samra, rhinoplasty in 2000 and breast augmentation this year. There arent even words to describe how happy I am with every single thing about Dr. Samra and his office.
What is skin rejuvenation and resurfacing?
Sun, aging, skin disorders, and even heredity all play a role and contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. Examples of these include wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
Conditions that may be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include*:
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), discolored, pitted, or have raised borders
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin can result from sun exposure
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness.
At Samra Plastic Surgery, using the latest technology, our board certified plastic surgeons offer surgical procedures and medical treatments to enhance the areas of face and neck. Corrections may also be made for congenital deformities (birth defects) and abnormalities resulting from accidents or disease.
- Cosmetic Facial Implants
- Reconstructive Facial Surgery
- Skin Care
Call 732.739.2100 to setup your consultation with our Monmouth County office.