I have had two procedures done by Dr. Samra, rhinoplasty in 2000 and breast augmentation this year. There arent even words to describe how happy I am with every single thing about Dr. Samra and his office.
Rhinoplasty enhances facial harmony and the proportions of your nose. It may also be used to correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose.*
Rhinoplasty surgery may potentially change:
- Nasal asymmetry
- Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
- Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nose size in relation to facial balance.
- Nostrils that are large, wide, or upturned
- Nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked.
Rhinoplasty to correct a deviated septum
Nose surgery that’s done to improve an obstructed airway requires careful evaluation of the nasal structure as it relates to airflow and breathing.
Correction of a deviated septum, one of the most common causes of breathing impairment, is achieved by adjusting the nasal structure to produce better alignment.
CALL Samra Plastic Surgery TODAY 732.739.2100 to schedule your consultation.
For additional information on nose surgery visit: